WSJT10 -- How to Set Audio To Right Channel

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2014
      I'm running a Tascam stereo USB sound card, which I have set up for two
      radios (for SO2R contesting). The radio I use for non-contest operation
      is on the right channel. I have no trouble selecting the right channel
      for WSJT-X, but can't find the setting in WSJT 10.

      Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2014
        K9YC wrote:
        > I'm running a Tascam stereo USB sound card, which I have set up for two
        > radios (for SO2R contesting). The radio I use for non-contest operation
        > is on the right channel. I have no trouble selecting the right channel
        > for WSJT-X, but can't find the setting in WSJT 10.

        WSJT is about 13 years old, and there has not been any significant
        demand for an ability to select Right or Left input channel. If it's
        important, it would not be very hard to add such capability.

        -- Joe, K1JT
      • Jim Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2014
          On 6/19/2014 6:04 AM, Joe Taylor joe@... [wsjtgroup] wrote:
          > WSJT is about 13 years old, and there has not been any significant
          > demand for an ability to select Right or Left input channel. If it's
          > important, it would not be very hard to add such capability.

          Thanks Joe. I'd love to have it. My station is on a bench that is tied
          to the wall, with a shelf above it holding ancillary equipment. This
          makes it a real PITA to change cabling to the equipment.

          73, Jim K9YC