Re: [wsjtgroup] JT44 SKEDS ON 432 MHZ FOR VHF TEST ?

  • JAYB
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002
      to: Jon, WO9S - Hi Jon, thanx for response. I think my JT44 limit on VHF without other enhancements is a few grids too short for us to make it on that mode, especially on 432. Watch for some good tropo enhancement E-W and sign on to the WSJT chat page - I monitor the page most days and evenings when the conditions are good.
      We should be able to work easily on FSK441 MS on 2 meters during any small shower - I usually announce my presence on the chat page so we might hook up later this month on 2m as the rocks pick up. I have worked as far as EN37 on FSK441 so we should have it easy.
      73, Jay - K2OVS
    • Hector Espinosa Flores
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002

        OK Thank you Jay. When he listens something, I will register immediately in the page web.
         I send you here three images of the activity that I registered last night, among 0200-0300z o'clock in FSK441 AND JT44.
            Thank you for the answer. 73 of XE1BEF H�CTOR

          JAYB <jayb@...> wrote:

        to: XE1BEF - Hola Hector - thanx for your message. If you hear anything on 6 meters to the east, check in on the WSJT website : http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk and let us know you are there. can make skeds from the site. you are too far from me for FSK441 but could make it with 2 x Sporadic e-skip + JT44 if conditions are right.
                      GL - Jay K2OVS

        Do You Yahoo!?