wishlist: JT65-HF for the iPhone/iPad

  • b_sheets
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014

      that is all.

      Brian

      KA7KDX

    • Paul Stoetzer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014
        One impediment - lack of control over the system clock, but yes, it would be cool if the clock remains accurate enough or if there was a way to query an NTS server and then apply an offset to the system clock to calculate the accurate time.

        73,

        Paul, N8HM

        On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM, brians@... [wsjtgroup] <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        that is all.

        Brian

        KA7KDX

      • Brian Sheets
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014

          I would suspect that added its own time sync to wsjt would not be too hard, but I'm not a programmer.

          I know my LTE iPad time is very accurate. I've never had a wi-fi only, so I cant speak for that.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014
            My Wifi only IPad 4 is pretty accurate.

            Sent from my iPad