QRV 2m FSK441

  • Paul Kelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I'm not exactly a 'newbie' in the strictest sense. I was QRV
      with WSJT for a very brief period in August 2001. Now I'm
      back and beating the bushes daily for meteor scatter /
      FSK441 contacts. If we haven't worked (or even if we have!)
      I can be found on Ping Jockey or via email.

      I'm only QRV with WSJT on 2 meters right now, but hope to be
      ready on other bands ASAP.

      73,
      Paul, N1BUG
      Please QSL via KS4YT
      144 MHz - 20 el. at 80' 1.5 kW
    • Brad Pioveson W9FX
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        Welcome aboard, Paul! I'm looking forward to working you soon!

        73

        Brad Pioveson, W9FX EM57mx
        FX Rotor Works
        www.fxrotorworks.com