Strange issue on 6 meters

  • w7psk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2014
      Not sure what the cause is.

      Demension4 for time.

      When I'm on HF bands my decodes are fine and lines are vertical.

      But today, on 6 with both WSJT-X and JT-65HF my lines are slanted and I cannot decode anything.

      Its weird.

    • Joe Subich, W4TV
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2014
        Doppler?

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV

        On 2014-05-25 1:03 PM, w7psk@... [wsjtgroup] wrote:
        > Not sure what the cause is.
        >
        > Demension4 for time.
        >
        > When I'm on HF bands my decodes are fine and lines are vertical.
        >
        > But today, on 6 with both WSJT-X and JT-65HF my lines are slanted and I cannot decode anything.
        >
        > Its weird.

      • K1KA
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2014
          Drifting LO unique to 6m?

          David Mackey
          Cell: 603 472 8547

          On May 25, 2014, at 1:03 PM, "w7psk@... [wsjtgroup]" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Not sure what the cause is.

          Demension4 for time.

          When I'm on HF bands my decodes are fine and lines are vertical.

          But today, on 6 with both WSJT-X and JT-65HF my lines are slanted and I cannot decode anything.

          Its weird.

        • Lawrence D. Lopez