WSJT-X User's Guide?

  • Ed G
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2014

      After a lengthy absence from home I am back on the air and wanted to check for update for my WSJT-X user guide….. I have ver. 1.1 .   Going to the WSJT-X web page I cannot seem to find a downloadable users guide.  The web page link for download only takes me to an On Line version,  and no version number is given.

      Is the User Guide still available for download?   And what is the latest version?

      Ed   K7AAT

    • Ed Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2014
        Ed,

        One quick way to obtain the applicable user guide is to press F! while you are running the program.

        Ed, K0KC

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2014

          A secret I did not know.   Thank you !     Now I have the more recent version on my computer.

          Ed   K7AAT