Re: hot coffee and my log !

  • Mark Hambrice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Hi David,

      Unfortunately, I can say "Been there, done that" as my first season
      working 6m I had a similar experience. Not a pleasant thing!

      We worked MS 4-Sep-02 on 144 MHz.

      Be happy to send any other details you need and I hope you get things
      sorted out ok.

      73,
      Mark KØXXX

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD"