Skip to search.

EL18md

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004

      Greetings All:

      Well, easy come, easy go.  The Operation from EL18 is cancelled!   I regret this very much, however the Doctor for the young lady that works with my wife has decided to deliver Her baby early, and that will be on Tuesday the 13th.
      This would leave one person in the office to handle the job of three for the entire week.

      We WILL try to reschedule this trip.  The most likely time appears to be October.

      My sincere apologies.  I was looking forward to a week on the beach.

      73

      Mike, W5UC

      "age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"
      All outgoing mail checked for virus content