10m on WSJT-X r3673 Mac

  • va3cp
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2014
      Am I missing something?  Using the pulldown to the left of the frequency window to select the operating band, I do  not see an option for 10m.  My options are from 15m to 2200m.  Searched the archives and not finding anything.

      Dave, VA3CP in Hamilton.
    • Jim - N4ST
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2014
        You should be able to scroll the window to see 12m, 10m, 6m...
        Yeah, I wish I could select the bands that I use so only those would show up in the window without scrolling.
        Don't want to wear out my fingers scrolling to where I can't use my keyer. :-)

        _________
        73,
        Jim – N4ST

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2014
          Hello all,
          Thanks for all of the suggestions.  With the help of Bill G4WJS and John G4KLA, I was able to resolve the problem.

          I think it all boils down to the fact that on the Windows version of the software, a scroll bar is visible on the band selector scale.  On the Mac version, the scroll bar was not visible.  When I attempted to scroll using the trackpad, the scroll bar appeared and I was able to see all of the available options.

          So, yes, I was missing something.  Operator error.  Sorry for the confusion but once again, thanks for the help.

          Dave VA3CP

          ---In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, <newsgroup@...> wrote :

          You should be able to scroll the window to see 12m, 10m, 6m...
          Yeah, I wish I could select the bands that I use so only those would show up in the window without scrolling.
          Don't want to wear out my fingers scrolling to where I can't use my keyer. :-)

          _________
          73,
          Jim – N4ST

        • Bob McCormick
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2014
            Jim N4ST wrote:

            > You should be able to scroll the window to see 12m, 10m, 6m...

            Indeed - I use the mouse wheel to scroll through the list (on Windows) after clicking the down-arrow control to the right of the field.

            > Yeah, I wish I could select the bands that I use so only those
            > would show up in the window without scrolling.

            That's not a bad feature request - I'd second it. There are choices in the list that I'd never use. Maybe a check box could be added to the Band Settings tab in the configure menu screen?

            Bob W1QA