Reply to group using Neo interface

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2014

      Has anyone using the Neo groups interface figured out how to reply to this group?

      It used to be possible to select the "To" field and change the default selection.  That feature seems to have disappeared recently from all Neo groups that I subscribe to.  For all those other groups "Reply" still goes to the group so the loss of the selection is not a big deal.  Since this group defaults to replying only to the originator there now seems to be no way to reply to the group.

      Please don't tell me it works fine for the email interface.

      73,

      Andy k3wyc

    • linuxusr47
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2014
        using the yahoo neo interface
        click on Reply
        when the reply window opens
        top left has 2 down arrows
        (they are to the left of the paperclip)
        click those double down arrows
        then the reply message window expands to show the 3 fields:
        TO:
        FROM:

        at the right end of the TO: field, there is down arrow
        click on that down arrow
        the TO: field now expands to show 4 options on this reply
        to the sender/the sender & the list/the list owner/and another one for sender & list
        (I'm betting the duplicate sender & list is useful if there were multiple emails listed in the original meaning it would sent to the original sender, the list, and the others that were in the original senders to field)
        note that last is a wild guess....

        anywho that is how you pick who gets the email reply
        now back to my normal thunderbird reception of emails that you didn't want to hear about <g)
        GB 73
        Sam K5OAI
      • k3wyc