06/26/04 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Lots of folks must have been getting ready for Field Day by the judge of
      things and/or not the best rocks. We did have the Dave's as N4FRE/5
      (aka WW2R)rover in EM03 and N8OC in EN76. I know a few of us had some
      luck running the modes at FD. Thanks for those that promoted WSJT at
      their sites!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KI7JA - Tried KU7Z but not complete
      WA5UFH - Tried W5SNX, heard N5SIX and N4FRE/5
      WA3LTB - Worked N4FRE/5
      W5SNX - Tried WA5UFH (had calls and had to leave)
      N4FRE/5- Worked WA3LTB, only one heard
      N5SIX - Heard WA5UFH and W5SNX trying, also called Tip

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KI7JA - worked KU7Z
      WA5UFH - Tried WA3LTB, KE7NR and W0IOH, heard N4FRE/5, W9RVG
      and KG4OLG
      WA3LTB - Heard W9RVG
      N4FRE/5- Worked N5SIX
      N5SIX - Worked N4FRE/5, N8OC and heard KM0A (EM47), WA5UFH
      and KG4OLG once on back scatter.

      CU all in the AM - Bruce, N5SIX