Simply doesn't decode

  • johngriswold
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
      WSJT-X, v1.3, r3673 on a Windows XP machine. I have been able to work JT65 using JT65 v 1.0.7 with no problem. I see traces on the waterfall, so I know the program is hearing the radio. I just get no decoding at all - and the Monitor button is green, so I think it should be decoding.

      So clearly I'm doing something stupid? Could someone point me in the right direction?

      Thanks & 73,
      John KK1X
    • Andrew O'Brien

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2014
          Hi John,

          Make sure that you have selected "Mode JT65" and not JT9.
          Sometimes the simplest things bite us.

          Good Luck, 73, John - kc2rxs