Wanted MT1000 EL Rotor....

  • Marshall-K5QE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2014
      Hello everyone...my friend Gary-N5KDA is looking for an MT1000 EL rotor from M2.  Gary lives in Natchez, MS and for several years was the only MS on 2M EME.  He is looking for the MT1000 so that he can re-errect his 4 x 17el.  IF anyone has one, please contact him at n5kda @ bellsouth.net(remove the spaces) or you may call him at 601-807-3913.  Please let him know the price and whether or not you have the new control box, which has the green display.

      Alternatively, if there is an MT3000 out there with nothing to do, I will take that and sell Gary one of my MT1000s.  In this event, you can call me at 409-787-3830 or just email me.  Shipping an MT3000 is a real bear, so it would be nice if I could pick it up at Dayton or something similar.

      Thanks for your help....

      73 Marshall K5QE