Field Day WSJT Demos and WSJTGROUP Special Activity for Random QSO Award

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      Each WSJT completed meteor scatter contact, either scheduled or random, with a Field Day Station who is conducting a "Mode Demonstration" can be counted towards the Random QSO Award (RQA)requirements.  (This includes all WSJT Meteor Scatter Contacts made for the purpose of promoting the WSJT Meteor Scatter Modes during the FD activities.) If the Field Day Station is using another call i.e club etc. the RQA credit can be used under his personal call. The entire purpose of this "Special Activity" is to encourage Club Demonstrations during FD while allowing those who assist with those Demonstrations to count them towards the Random QSO Award.

      Please see http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/Awards.htm for full info on RQA

      Tip WA5UFH, Terry WA3LTB, and Bruce N5SIX

    • Jon W0AMT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
        I will be on 50.260 cq'ing when I am not on a sked Sunday morning.  I will use FSK441a.  I will use the standard Field Day exchange for all contacts and I will send my 6 digit grid with the cq message.

        Good Luck,  73

        Jon, W0AMT for W0EF,  EN34??