RE: [wsjtgroup] LOTW

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hi Dave:

      Thanks for the input.  I will go take a look at that URL

      73
      Mike, W5UC

      At 10:13 AM 6/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      The answer I got from Wayne, two weeks after they announced the launch of LOTW was "LOTW uses the modes defined by the ADIF committee, if you want more modes you need to petition them to add them" http://www.hosenose.com/adif/

      Dave

      WW2R