LOTW Again

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Ok gang. I'm trying to generate a file to upload to LOTW(ADI File), I
      have probably seen the answer here but can't remember when. The questions:
      1) For WSJT, either JT65 or fsk441, what mode should be entered?
      2) For VHF Contest does the report box allow 4 digit grids?

      73
      Mike, W5UC
      "age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"
      All outgoing mail checked for virus content