WSJT-X Choice of USB sound Dev

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2014

      Wsjt-x r3496 offers me a choice of devices to receive USB audio from my TS-590S. The choices are listed for the following API - MME, DirectX and WASAPI.

      I have not noticed that any other application using USB audio offers this choice.  Typically the source device is listed only once..   Why does Wsjt-x offer this choice and how should I decide which to use?

      So far I have only used DirectX but have been trying to track down a perplexing USB audio corruption issue.

      Thanks and 73,

      Andy k3wyc

    • KK2DOG in NY
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2014
        I'm using MME with my Icom IC-706MKIIG and Signalink USB interface.

              KK2DOG