PSK Reporter not working

  • Bill Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2014
      AE5BZ mentioned that PSK reporter wasn’t working for him.  Now it’s not working for me.  Win7, HRD, WSJT all latest updates.  I know HRD is connecting to the internet well.  PSK is enabled.  Any ideas where to start trouble shooting?

      Happy New Year

      Bill WA7SJN
    • k3wyc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014

        I had problems with PSK Reporter yesterday but it appears to be working correctly today.  I assume there was a problem on the host side.

        73,

        Andy

      • k3wyc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014

          Spoke too soon.  Not working again.  See:

          https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/psk-reporter/Xr-y74CQx7o

          Andy