WSJT-x decode settings

  • Brian D
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2013
      I've been using the latest beta on my home rig for a few weeks with no
      problems decoding. Recently the club took part in JOTA and I was tasked with
      setting up a digital station.

      Using the club's computer and the latest beta of wsjt-x I could see stations
      (JT65) clearly in the waterfall but no decodes. Time sync is using meinberg
      and is locked accurately. JT65-HF decodes beautifully.

      I've just had a look at home using my SDR feeding a similar sound card
      (IMic)into the club's computer. Similar results - no decodes in WSJT-X and
      working well with JT65-HF. From the waterfall the time sync seems fine and
      is currently decoding on 20m using JT65-HF mainly within 0.5sec DT.

      Have I missed a configuation setting somewhere?

      --
      Brian D
      G3VGZ