Last Request For Your Rally Results...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2002
      The deadline for submittal of your logs for the 2002 Rally is quickly
      approaching. There is still time even if you use "snail mail" to get
      the logs in but let me know they are in the mail please so we will be
      waiting for them. I will even accept "summary sheets" if that is all
      you have, email them to me. I think you will be surprised when you see
      how many "unique grids" were activated during the rally. Send your
      logs, thanks. The more logs we have the more representative the Rally
      Results will be.

      Hope you enjoyed the holiday.
      Tip

      wa5ufh@...