Call for Logs.....

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Just a reminder to all whom participated in the HSMS Rally. The
      deadline for submitting your logs is the end of May.
      If you participated, even if you only made one contact, please send
      your logs to me so I can get the data compiled for posting. My email
      is fine or postal is ok. (Most have been using the US Mail).

      wa5ufh@...

      My address is:

      Randy Tipton
      778CR123