Right click mouse .. would it be possible ?

  • erikicket
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Hi Joe et al,

      Would it be possible to comment on the following suggestions :

      1. When a pile up condition builds up, I would like to set my tx frequency slighty away from the dx station without changing the rx frequency. I can do that with the tx spinner control, but have not found a way to do that in the waterfall. When clicking (left or right) on the frequency scale/waterfall, the rx frequency (the green stripe) is changed. Would it be possible to reserve the left click for a rx change and the right click for a tx change, or am I ignoring something ?

      2. Another thing I do often is copy an entire band activity / tx frequency line into the comments of my hrd logbook. For that, I need to swipe the line with the left mouse button down, and the right click. Would it be possible to do this with a single right click on the selected line (similar to JT65HF) ?

      Thanks for considering, and greetings from ON land,
      Erik,
      on4pb@...