Problem transmitting

  • David Meye
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
      I keep trying to transmit and it starts to transmit and then stops.  The only I can get it to transmit again is completely shut down system and restart  it.  This works sometimes but I need to do it a couple of time to get it to work   It seem to start when I try to tune but the signal disappears as fast as it starts and then I have to go through it all over again.
      Dave Kl7QW
    • g4wjs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
        Hi David,

        I have seen similar problems occasionally. It seems to be related to trying to TX just after starting the program.

        If that might be the case you could try letting a full decode cycle complete before transmitting (even using the
        "Tune" button).

        You didn't say which version you are running, that would help us diagnose the issue.

        73
        Bill
        G4WJS.