About the error closing WSJT-X

  • ea7hj
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013

      Hi,

      I have observed:

      When the program performs some transmission (QSO), is written in the C: \ WSJT a file (. Lock.txt) of 0 bytes.

      When you close the WSJT-X error occurs closing and WSJT-X.ini file is not updated.

      If before closing the WSJT-X you delete this file (.lock.txt), the WSJT-X is closed properly and correctly updates the WSJT-X.ini.

      I hope you try it and confirm it.

      Thanks in advance.

      73, Antonio - ea7hj
    • charlie cartmel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013

        Antonio

        Before changing the .ini file I close then restart wsjt-x first, then after changing any settings close and reopen again which ensures that the ini file is saved. I feel that the close-down error is time dependent as I don’t get the error after a short period of operating.

        73

        Charlie

        www.g4est.me.uk