details to psk reporter

  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

      Guys,

      Please excuse me if I am going mad, but I seem to recall a setting somewhere in either wsjt-x or jtalert-x where I set the station information for psk reporter uploads.

      After searching for a while the location of this eludes me. Either a senior moment or total lack of observational skills this morning.

      Can somebody please point me in the right area, or advise a good doctor J

      Cheers

      73

      Charlie

      www.G4EST.me.uk

    • rupertdetonquedec

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

          Thanks John.

          I remember now, (cancel the medic)  but this has raised another question. These settings are all blank as i did a full uninstall/reinstall a couple of versions ago and the data I had in there was not filled in again.

          Psk reporter still has my old configuration though so must assume that it or something somewhere holds onto previous data until changed.

          Will update now and see what difference it makes.

          Cheers

          73

          Charlie

          www.G4EST.me.uk

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

            Update:

            Psk reported now caught up to current settings. Checked back on the ‘manage [callsign]’ tab and the rig etc was a sent some time ago so setting must be held, perhaps in a cookie.

            73

            Charlie

            www.G4EST.me.uk