Stuck decode

  • jean raynaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      I have it every time I start the program.
      The "decode" button becomes blue and all I can do is restarting the
      program, after what it works until the end, where the usual closing
      trouble happens most of the time.

      JR 73
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
        On 9/27/2013 11:43 AM, jean raynaud wrote:
        > I have it every time I start the program.
        > The "decode" button becomes blue and all I can do is restarting the
        > program, after what it works until the end, where the usual closing
        > trouble happens most of the time.

        I suppose you must mean that the Decode button becomes blue at the end
        of the first completed Rx minute (t = xx:xx:49), NOT at the time you
        start the program. Right??

        These subtle differences are important!

        -- Joe, K1JT
      • Joe Subich, W4TV
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
          > I suppose you must mean that the Decode button becomes blue at the end
          > of the first completed Rx minute (t = xx:xx:49), NOT at the time you
          > start the program. Right??

          Correct.

          73,

          ... Joe, W4TV