RE: To the party that just told me "less pwr" on 15M

  • k4djg
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24 2:07 PM

       As I use FlexRadio (F1.5K and F3K), I haven't found a way to turn OFF AGC.  If I have just missed something, will someone please set me straight, as I WANT to turn it off!

      Bob, K4DJG

      ---In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, <k7aat.ed@...> wrote:

      For the record on this discussion,  I too do NOT run with AGC turned on.  I  use a SignaLink USB interface and set it to show a signal level on WSJTX of between 20 and 30dB.   I believe that is the recommended range of Joe, the author.

      Additional,  I will grant that I have not played with my radios fine filter system to see if that helps.   Been busy this weekend.  Will experiment later.

      Ed   K7AAT