Back running soon

  • km5es_john
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Well gang got another rig on the way, hoping to have the rotor back
      soon. I sure missed the Rally. Thanks to Randy and Joe they have
      taken the reins on this. Murphy hit me pretty hard here which started
      with my feedline problem,which led to losing a transistor in the amp
      which Im repairing also. The reciever on my MS rig (TR-751) has gone
      by the wayside so I picked up a TM-255A which is a newer rig with
      better power for input. I should if everything goes right be back on
      the air within 2 weeks.Looking forward to working some of the new
      stations and grids. Again many thanks to Joe K1JT for the program and
      the work he and Randy (Tip) WA5UFH on the North American Meteor
      Scatter Rally.

      73 John KM5ES
      "Roc Joc"