Emu 0204 with WSJTx

  • captcurt2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      GE All:

      I have been using WSJT modes for many years now but never tried to use a USB sound device. I am setting up a system to run from the motorhome and want to use my EMU 0204 so thought I would try it out.

      Well, I cannot seem to get the thing to input any audio to the application. I have audio into the card because I can monitor it via the direct monitor function in the 0204 but after several tries at MME, WDM, and ASIO, it always reports a failure of the soundcard to input audio.

      Same in WSJTx as well as WSJT9 and spectran. The system seems to be outputing audio to the Tx OK.

      I have used this 0204 for SDR and it works fine. Also used it for digital voice and echolink from the same PC.

      I have the input device numbers correctly set and have restarted after changes.

      Hint is that I can get NO recording volume panel for the 0204 in Windows...XPpr SP3.

      Not sure what is going on.. Both the laptop and the desktop acting the same.

      Lowest sample rate is 44.1 and trying everything at 48K.

      Anyone else using an 0204 ?

      Thanks

      Curt
      KU8L