RE: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X change suggestion

  • Jim Besancon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2013

      Andrew

      I would prefer a check on/off option to clear standard messages under ‘SETUP’, much like the option to clear ‘DX Call and Grid After Logging’.

      73 – Jim – K8SIA

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013

        I have another change suggestion. As a user who is not able to use the split function (HRD + FT1000mp) I would like to recommend a opt in option of a -500hz VFO change if a signal is double clicked below 500hz in the waterfall. Due to either/both the transmitter audio or soundcard output whenever a below 500hz signal is selected my TX output falls off below 300hz is not really usable.

        Also the audio signal would have to be shifted up 500hz to be at the same dial freq. I do this sometimes if I have double clicked a signal and the stations responds I will  use the HRD down 500 button and shift the audio up 500hz in the dead time but it would be great if the software did this it would make more stations available.

        Thanks for a great piece of software that I have greatly enjoyed using!

        Thanks for your consideration

        73 Morris WA4MIT