Thanks for my membership into the group.

  • AA5AT
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
      I just started couple of days ago with this WSJT-X ver1.2 r3563. I am using
      it with the JTAlert_x ver 2.4.9. It seems as soon as I removed the older
      ver 1.1 r3496, I started with the problem of the program not saving my Setup
      When I get out and come back I have to do the setup every time, even my
      Call sign. Otherwise the program works great.

      Maybe I must have either JT65HF or the ver1.1 for it to work correctly?

      Sorry but I worked 8 bands on JT65, so now struggling with the JT9, and hope
      for other new bands too.

      Don AA5AT
    • kc2wuf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013

        Don,

        I don't know if anyone has asked you this. Where did you install WSJT-X. You must install it outside of the normal "Program Files (x86)" directory tree. I use some form like C:\wsjtx for the install directory. Due to the Windows Vista/7/8 security model, the software isn't allowed to write in its program directory when in C:\Program Files (x86).

        Hope this helps

        73 David KC2WUF