Odd Message Copy Behavior

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
      Joe et al,

      I just noticed when I decoded the following message that it a appears differently in the second window after double-clicking on it to respond.

      CQ TI3/AB4AW EJ89  in the Band Activity window gets copied as
      CQ TI3/AB4AW EJ     in the Rx Frequency window

      Is this a bug? I am running v1.2,r3563 beta release here.

      73 David KC2WUF
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
        Hi David,

        Evidently you were using the "Show DXCC entity and worked B4 status"
        option. On Windows, I guess?

        That option was intended mainly for Linux users, since on Windows you
        can use JT-Alert for much the same purpose, including many more features.

        Anyway, if you choose to use that option, make the main window slightly
        wider than you had it -- and the full message will be displayed.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT