Re: An observed Sig-Rep I made btw JT65 & JT9

  • Thomas F Giella W4HM
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2013
      I have had 5 pre-arranged DX QSO's on 15 meters using JT9 followed
      immediately by JT65A. Power output was always 1 watt to a 288 ft long
      horizontal loop up at 35 feet. Rig was an Icom IC-7600. At these times radio
      wave propagation was pretty stable.

      On every QSO JT9 beat JT65A by approximately 3 db. There were instances
      where the JT9 signal got through but the JT65A signal did not.

      73 & GUD DX,
      Thomas F. Giella W4HM
      Lakeland, FL, USA
      w4hm@...