WSJT-X split VFO control

  • ka9cfd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2013
      Currently, I am using DXLabs commander to control my Yaesu FT-2000. I would like to see WSJT-X turn on the split when it is checkmarked in configuration. On occasion, I have inadvertently forget to look at the radio and realize my mistake. Doh! Maybe that can be programmed into the CAT interface.

      73 Jay KA9CFD
    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2013
        Commander can do all that and more. Set the power level, correct mode, equalize the VFO’s, set split, it will even play the harmonica.

        Works for me, not perfectly, but very well considering the price.

        ve3bdr