2 WSJT-X problems.

  • A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2013
      Hi

      a) When I start the program in the first decoding, is blocked, the Decode button stays blue and I have to close the program.
      Then I run again el programa and already working.

      b) When I go to close the WSJT-X program tells me that Windows 7 can not close the program and gives me the option to force close.

      Windows 7 64-bits, 4MB RAM, Intel 4 cores, SP TimeSync

      Any solution?

      Thanks in advance

      73, Antonio - ea7hj
    • Rudy Benner