Re: [wsjtgroup] RE: "Decode" remains on -- no decodes

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
      I still have the decode button hang
      it seems it is mainly the 1st time a decode cycle xx:50 comes around

      then I close the pgm and start it again
      *usually* that is only needed one time
      although occasionally I have to do it more than once

      after the first decode is successful completed
      the pgm seems to run just fine the rest of the day

      I shutdown my computer at the end of the day
      not really into the game where 'the box with the most up time' wins

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013

        Morris

        I used Dimension 4 for a while but have found the Meinberg NTP offering more reliable. PC runs pretty much 24/7 as I am a ground station for the PlanePlotter aviation tracking application so clock synchronisation is key here. Still get the ‘1st decode’ lockup when I start WSJT-X though.

        73

        Charlie

        www.G4EST.me.uk