No Transmit Modulation Solution

  • nj2e
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013
      Like others in the group I was unable to modulate my rig with WSJX. I could decode, but transmit would key the rig, but no amount of twiddling would result in power output.
      I am using WSJX 1.2 with a IC-746pro, Signalink USB, and laptop running Vista.

      The solution is to select "Mic" and not "Data" in the configuration window, even though I need to select D USB on the radio. I hope this of help to someone. Regards, Don NJ2E