Bug? WSJT-X v 1.2 r 3563

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
      Seems that the SAVE DECODED does not work.

      Has anyone else observed this?

      Can we get a consensus?

      rudy ve3bdr
    • Sam Morgan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
        working fine here for me.....

        that said, I'm sure glad you mentioned the saved decodes
        I had forgotten mine was on.....
        I now have 7.5 gig less 'stuff' on my hard drive :-/

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013

          I always use the ‘save all’ option. Seems to do the job OK here. Need to remember to clear out the crap later though. 1Gb of it here last week!

          73

          Charlie

          www.G4EST.me.uk

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
            Of course, now having opened my mouth saying it does not work, you guessed it, it now decides to work.

            Why do I get up in the morning.....