"Decode" remains on -- no decodes

  • KD7YZ Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      Hey WSJT Group:

      Has the problem of the "Decode" button remaining ON been solved in 3563?

      Over the past few days I have missed several callers due to the need to
      re-start WSJTx because of no decodes when that Decode-Button is "Blue"
      in colour rather than gray.

      Bob KD7YZ
      http://www.qrz.com/db/KD7YZ
    • wa4mit

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12 3:26 PM
          I still have the decode button hang
          it seems it is mainly the 1st time a decode cycle xx:50 comes around

          then I close the pgm and start it again
          *usually* that is only needed one time
          although occasionally I have to do it more than once

          after the first decode is successful completed
          the pgm seems to run just fine the rest of the day

          I shutdown my computer at the end of the day
          not really into the game where 'the box with the most up time' wins

          --

          GB & 73
          K5OAI
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13 12:29 AM

            Morris

            I used Dimension 4 for a while but have found the Meinberg NTP offering more reliable. PC runs pretty much 24/7 as I am a ground station for the PlanePlotter aviation tracking application so clock synchronisation is key here. Still get the ‘1st decode’ lockup when I start WSJT-X though.

            73

            Charlie

            www.G4EST.me.uk