RE: [wsjtgroup] Fortran runtime error R3563

  • listbox2
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013

      I am also getting the error message when closing v1.2 r3563 about 30% of the time.  I don’t find any ill effects - so it is not a bother.  I am also getting the “stuck in decode” syndrome once in a while when starting.  A restart of wsjt-x is all it needs.

      73, Bill,  W2KKJ

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
        I started seeing the error this weekend, only when I quit the application but not every single time (Windows 7).

        73, Marinus PE1LIF