Re: [wsjtgroup] Fortran runtime error R3563 [1 Attachment]

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
      I see it sometimes, but always after I have clicked on the [X] in the top right
      corner, telling WSJTX I want to close the program. I haven't tried going in to
      File and using Exit... will try that next time.

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
        Yes, nearly every time I close 3563 - whether I close it directly or
        let JTAlert-X close it.

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV

        > On 8/25/2013 8:55 AM, Andrew O'Brien wrote:
        >> [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Andrew O'Brien included below]
        >>
        >> Anyone getting the Fortran runtime error when using R3564 ? I get it
        >> occasionally running Windows 8.1 and one Windows 7 user is reporting it.
        >>
        >> Andy K3UK

      • listbox2
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013

          I am also getting the error message when closing v1.2 r3563 about 30% of the time.  I don’t find any ill effects - so it is not a bother.  I am also getting the “stuck in decode” syndrome once in a while when starting.  A restart of wsjt-x is all it needs.

          73, Bill,  W2KKJ

          Yes, nearly every time I close 3563 - whether I close it directly or
          let JTAlert-X close it.

          73,

          ... Joe, W4TV

          > On 8/25/2013 8:55 AM, Andrew O'Brien wrote:
          >> [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Andrew O'Brien included below]
          >>
          >> Anyone getting the Fortran runtime error when using R3564 ? I get it
          >> occasionally running Windows 8.1 and one Windows 7 user is reporting it.
          >>
          >> Andy K3UK

        • pe1lif
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
            I started seeing the error this weekend, only when I quit the application but not every single time (Windows 7).

            73, Marinus PE1LIF