RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: WSJT-X v1.2 r3563 adi log file question

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013

      I use Windows’  “Notepad” program….it shows the info in a .adi file just fine.

      Ed   K7AAT

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
        Notepad. It is just a plain text file.

        de Laurie VK3AMA

        On 25/08/2013 8:42 AM, Rudy Benner wrote:

        > Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi
        > files. Any recommendations?
        > ve3bdr

      • Tony VK2AJF
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
          To answer one of your questions Jay, wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi each contain contacts made in BOTH modes.

          Rudy, adi files can be imported into and read within log programs such as HRD Log.

          Cheers,

          Tony VK2AJF
          Sydney