Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: WSJT-X v1.2 r3563 adi log file question

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
      Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

      ve3bdr

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013

        I use Windows’  “Notepad” program….it shows the info in a .adi file just fine.

        Ed   K7AAT

        Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

        ve3bdr

        OK, going to try and make a few more qso's with JT65 and see what happens. Just worked an LU on 20m and it went in ok. Thanks.

        73 Jay KA9CFD

        --- In mailto:wsjtgroup%40yahoogroups.com, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

        > just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
        > and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries
        >
        > not sure why your's doesn't???
        >
        > On 8/24/2013 4:35 PM, ka9cfd wrote:
        > > I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are
        > > logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file
        > > containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have
        > > made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a
        > > way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?
        > >
        > > Jay KA9CFD
        >

        > --
        >
        > GB & 73
        > K5OAI
        > Sam Morgan

      • Laurie, VK3AMA
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
          Notepad. It is just a plain text file.

          de Laurie VK3AMA

          On 25/08/2013 8:42 AM, Rudy Benner wrote:

          > Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi
          > files. Any recommendations?
          > ve3bdr

        • Tony VK2AJF
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
            To answer one of your questions Jay, wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi each contain contacts made in BOTH modes.

            Rudy, adi files can be imported into and read within log programs such as HRD Log.

            Cheers,

            Tony VK2AJF
            Sydney