Re: WSJT-X v1.2 r3563 adi log file question

  • ka9cfd
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
      OK, going to try and make a few more qso's with JT65 and see what happens. Just worked an LU on 20m and it went in ok. Thanks.

      73 Jay KA9CFD

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

      > just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
      > and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries
      >
      > not sure why your's doesn't???
      >
      > On 8/24/2013 4:35 PM, ka9cfd wrote:
      > > I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are
      > > logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file
      > > containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have
      > > made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a
      > > way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?
      > >
      > > Jay KA9CFD
      >

      > --
      >
      > GB & 73
      > K5OAI
      > Sam Morgan

    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
        Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

        ve3bdr

        --

        > GB & 73
        > K5OAI
        > Sam
        Morgan

      • Ed
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013

          I use Windows’  “Notepad” program….it shows the info in a .adi file just fine.

          Ed   K7AAT

          Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

          ve3bdr

          OK, going to try and make a few more qso's with JT65 and see what happens. Just worked an LU on 20m and it went in ok. Thanks.

          73 Jay KA9CFD

          --- In mailto:wsjtgroup%40yahoogroups.com, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

          > just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
          > and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries
          >
          > not sure why your's doesn't???
          >
          > On 8/24/2013 4:35 PM, ka9cfd wrote:
          > > I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are
          > > logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file
          > > containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have
          > > made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a
          > > way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?
          > >
          > > Jay KA9CFD
          >

          > --
          >
          > GB & 73
          > K5OAI
          > Sam Morgan

        • Laurie, VK3AMA
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
            Notepad. It is just a plain text file.

            de Laurie VK3AMA

            On 25/08/2013 8:42 AM, Rudy Benner wrote:

            > Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi
            > files. Any recommendations?
            > ve3bdr

          • Tony VK2AJF
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
              To answer one of your questions Jay, wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi each contain contacts made in BOTH modes.

              Rudy, adi files can be imported into and read within log programs such as HRD Log.

              Cheers,

              Tony VK2AJF
              Sydney