WSJT-X v1.2 r3563 adi log file question

  • ka9cfd
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
      I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?

      Jay KA9CFD
    • Sam Morgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
        just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
        and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries

        not sure why your's doesn't???

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
          OK, going to try and make a few more qso's with JT65 and see what happens. Just worked an LU on 20m and it went in ok. Thanks.

          73 Jay KA9CFD

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

          > just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
          > and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries
          >
          > not sure why your's doesn't???
          >
          > On 8/24/2013 4:35 PM, ka9cfd wrote:
          > > I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are
          > > logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file
          > > containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have
          > > made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a
          > > way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?
          > >
          > > Jay KA9CFD
          >

          > --
          >
          > GB & 73
          > K5OAI
          > Sam Morgan

        • Rudy Benner
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
            Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

            ve3bdr

            --

            > GB & 73
            > K5OAI
            > Sam
            Morgan

          • Ed
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013

              I use Windows’  “Notepad” program….it shows the info in a .adi file just fine.

              Ed   K7AAT

              Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi files. Any recommendations?

              ve3bdr

              OK, going to try and make a few more qso's with JT65 and see what happens. Just worked an LU on 20m and it went in ok. Thanks.

              73 Jay KA9CFD

              --- In mailto:wsjtgroup%40yahoogroups.com, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

              > just looked at my WSJTX V1.2 r3563 c:\wsjtx1.2\wsjtx_log.adi
              > and it contains both JT65 & JT9 entries
              >
              > not sure why your's doesn't???
              >
              > On 8/24/2013 4:35 PM, ka9cfd wrote:
              > > I am a little confused. Can someone point to me what file the JT65 QSO's are
              > > logged at? Are they separate from the JT9 QSO's? I have found the adi file
              > > containing JT9 only qso's but can not seem to find the JT65 qso's that I have
              > > made. I have been running WSJT-X in the dual mode making a few QSO's. Is there a
              > > way to configure WSJT-x in what folder to place logged QSO's at?
              > >
              > > Jay KA9CFD
              >

              > --
              >
              > GB & 73
              > K5OAI
              > Sam Morgan

            • Laurie, VK3AMA
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
                Notepad. It is just a plain text file.

                de Laurie VK3AMA

                On 25/08/2013 8:42 AM, Rudy Benner wrote:

                > Excuse my ignorance, I just realized I don’t have a viewer for .adi
                > files. Any recommendations?
                > ve3bdr

              • Tony VK2AJF
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
                  To answer one of your questions Jay, wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi each contain contacts made in BOTH modes.

                  Rudy, adi files can be imported into and read within log programs such as HRD Log.

                  Cheers,

                  Tony VK2AJF
                  Sydney