Re: stuck in decode

  • wa4mit
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2013
      I have seen the same decode stuck problem also with the the logging function if you enter a name then at the next logging instance the previously entered name still appears. The name logging slot is not being cleared after it is logged. 73 Morris WA4MIT

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, digisignal@... wrote:

      > Often when first opening up WSJT-X v1.2.r 3563 to use the first decode
      > the program gets stuck in decode. I will have to close the program and
      > re open it so I can use it. Sometimes it takes a couple times of
      > closing the program and re opening to get the program to not get stuck
      > in decode so I can use it.
      >
      > Is this happening to anyone else?
      >
      > 73 Eddy N4ABN

    • d_ziolkowski
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 16, 2014

        Hello-

        Running WSJT-x v1.3 r3673 under Win7. Worked great for months.

        Today it is getting stuck in decode. Looking at Win Task manager is appears KVASD.exe is not shutting down.

        Tried a second install of WSJT-x  I had in another folder and it has the same problem, so looks like an OS issue?

        Tried PC reboot,

        Shut off anti-virus, no help there.

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks DAN KC2STA

      • Dan Ziolkowski
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2014
          Hello-

          desperately looking for help here...

          Any help would be greatly appreciated....

          Thanks Dan KC2STA

          --
          Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
          SKCC #4290T