RE: [wsjtgroup] stuck in decode

  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2013

      Happening here as well

      73

      Charlie

      www.G4EST.me.uk

      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of digisignal@...
      Sent: 21 August 2013 13:47
      To: wsjtgroup
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] stuck in decode

      Often when first opening up WSJT-X v1.2.r 3563 to use the first decode the program gets stuck in decode. I will have to close the program and re open it so I can use it. Sometimes it takes a couple times of closing the program and re opening to get the program to not get stuck in decode so I can use it.

      Is this happening to anyone else?

      73 Eddy N4ABN

    • Sam Morgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2013
        Same here, not often, but occasionally. (Win7 Pro 64, AMD FX)

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23, 2013
          I have seen the same decode stuck problem also with the the logging function if you enter a name then at the next logging instance the previously entered name still appears. The name logging slot is not being cleared after it is logged. 73 Morris WA4MIT

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, digisignal@... wrote:

          > Often when first opening up WSJT-X v1.2.r 3563 to use the first decode
          > the program gets stuck in decode. I will have to close the program and
          > re open it so I can use it. Sometimes it takes a couple times of
          > closing the program and re opening to get the program to not get stuck
          > in decode so I can use it.
          >
          > Is this happening to anyone else?
          >
          > 73 Eddy N4ABN

        • d_ziolkowski
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 16, 2014

            Hello-

            Running WSJT-x v1.3 r3673 under Win7. Worked great for months.

            Today it is getting stuck in decode. Looking at Win Task manager is appears KVASD.exe is not shutting down.

            Tried a second install of WSJT-x  I had in another folder and it has the same problem, so looks like an OS issue?

            Tried PC reboot,

            Shut off anti-virus, no help there.

            Any suggestions?

            Thanks DAN KC2STA

          • Dan Ziolkowski
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 21, 2014
              Hello-

              desperately looking for help here...

              Any help would be greatly appreciated....

              Thanks Dan KC2STA

              --
              Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
              SKCC #4290T