WSJT 9 Lock Up

  • Wes Atchison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      Running WSJT 9 the digital gain jumps to max and the spectral display goes white. This happens when the transition from TX to RX occurs. It does not happen every time the transition occurs but happens several times during a normal QSO. I only have WSJT. PJClient and my logging program running to reduce the computer cpu load. It also happens if I stop PJ Client.

      Any ideas or experience with this problem?

      Wes
      WA5TKU