Re: WSJT - HF

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      You're welcome, Chris. Figured it was time to build another sandbox for HF as I can understand the frustration of the original users of this group feeling it is being hijacked by HFers. After all, the name of this group is: "WSJT Meteor Scatter Weak Signal Group" and many posts are way off that topic.

      I play both Meteor Scatter and HF so I enjoy both topic posts. Not everyone else is involved in both and may find one or the other annoying.

      One of these days, I'll get a decent antenna and play EME too.

      73,
      Jim (AA0MZ)