Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: JT65 TX Freq Issue

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 20, 2013
      I was ready to give up until some kind soul steered me toward using COMMANDER to do the actual CAT.

      Split works perfect here. Yaesu FT450.

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 20, 2013
        It seems to be the tones are correct and you were transmitting on VFO A at 14.076 +501
        WSJT-X made the tone 1kHz higher because it expected you to be transmitting at 14.075, but split was not actually being used on your radio.

        73
        Andrew ZL3CC

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 21, 2013
          With VFO B at 14.075 why is my signal at 14.077 + offset?

          14.075.000 + 1kHz + 501 = 14.076.501

          Dan
          KJ6RGX